How to lose weight with keto Which mainly focuses on eating fat How to eat to actually lose weight and not have a negative effect on the body. Anyone who wants to lose weight with this method should know clearly.
The Ketogenic Diet is a way to lose weight by eating as little carbohydrates and sugar as possible. Then focus on eating protein and fat foods In order for the body to draw accumulated fat to burn into energy, keto eating isn’t going to be anything. Just reduce the carbs as much as possible. Because if we lose our keto weight without actually understanding the principles, it may have more negative effects than good. More importantly, it may not even help in reducing obesity. Therefore, for results that meet expectations And for good health Let’s see what keto can eat. What foods to avoid.
Keto can eat all kinds of meat. Whether it is lean meats Offal, fish, shrimp, squid, seafood, and bacon are all edible, as animal fat is a natural, unsaturated fat. But be careful with processed meats that are mixed with flour.
* Note: Eat the right amount. And switch to eating fat from many sources at the same time
Eggs are food that is easy to eat. And full of good nutrients, so you can comfortably eat hard-boiled eggs. However, it should not eat more than 6 eggs a day because although it will not cause harm to the body. But eating that much eggs may prevent us from eating a wide variety of foods. It also cuts the chances of getting nutrients from other sources. It also gets too much cholesterol from the yolk.
– 10 benefits of boiled eggs, ordinary food, hidden miracle values
– Egg Benefits 25 advantages that focus on you have to Wow.
3. Fatty fish
The oil here is lard. Or vegetable fats such as olive oil, coconut oil, coconut milk, avocado oil Or sesame oil
* Note: Use oil for cooking Should eat the right amount. And switch to eating fat from many sources at the same time
5. Cheese Butter
Butter, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mozzarella. All you can eat except margarine, margarine.
– 5 benefits of cheese The Cheese Lover knows it, it must be fun!
6. Different types of nuts and grains
Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame, cashews, flax seeds, nuts, single seeds Macadamia, almonds, walnuts, pistachios are good sources of fat. You can eat it as a snack during the day. But do not enjoy eating The carbs will be too much.
– Nuts, 5 grains, good benefits Help balance the body
– Very useful whole grain chia seeds Treasure of health
– cashew nuts Good stuff Abound with nutritional value
– Flax seeds reduce cholesterol as well. Against cancer
Tomatoes are another low-carb vegetable that is rich in nutrients and beneficial to the body. More importantly, as you know, tomatoes have skin-nourishing properties as well.
Avocados are a fruit that is relatively high in good fatty acids. And also have fiber Including a variety of nutrients ever
– Avocado, good properties Cure various diseases
11. Konjac Line
Edible rice and noodles It is like konjac noodles or konjac rice, various konjac rice that are not made from full carbs.
If you want to drink milk Can drink almond milk But should choose to drink real almond milk that does not mix cow’s milk. Or soy milk
– 7 Almond milk, low cal, less sugar, suitable for weight loss people
If you want to have a snack between meals Dark chocolate is also an interesting choice.
– Both beautiful and lovely … come and eat dark chocolate.